Wednesday 22 February 2017

Mini Easel Drawer Card

Hello All and welcome back to another of my blog posts :)

Today I am sharing with you all another new make which is a 3x3 easel drawer card which I have been wanting to try and make for so long.

With help from watching Jen Ever's live show a couple of weeks ago I took note of the measurements on the night of watching then made this a week later. I also watched the Papercraft Button video of how to make this where Jen got the measurements from as in the other you are shown how to make the box for it go in so you can post if you choose too, I shall link both video's at the end of this post.

Now without further a do I bring you my Mini Easel Drawer Card 


Supplies used to make this are as follows:
Black Card Stock
Tonic Studio Super Trimmer 
Liquid Pearls - Gold 
Brusho's
White Card Stock 
NEW Visible Image Stamp Set - Stay Wild
WOW Embossing Powder - White 
Versamark Ink Pad 

If you would like to know how to make this card then you can either watch Jen's Video HERE
Papercraft Button's video HERE

I hope you like what I have done with this Easel Drawer Card and it gives you some inspiration... Have fun 

Xx The Crafty Bat xX

2 comments:

  1. This is brilliant Kelly, so effective. Thanks for the links also 😃

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant image and love the sentiment
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete