Sunday 21 May 2017

Mixed Media ATC's

Hey Crafters 

Today I have something a little different to share with you all something I haven't done for a while some ATC's. One of the ATC's I have created was purely created for a swap being run by Stephanie one of the DT ladies for Vera Lane Studios.

Here is my ATC which is for the swap which is Black & white with a pop of colour


I knew I had to use the Beetlejuice digi for this piece and I love how it turned out I am going to be doing a few more in this style as I really enjoyed it.

After I had finished the above I thought I may as well make another while I had some ATC blanks cuts ready to use..... So here is another I made which I can not use in the swap 


BUT when Stephanie saw it she loved it so much she has asked me to do a swap with her which I am honoured to do as I LOVE Stephanie's work been following her for a year or more.

So what did I use to create both pieces?
For Beetlejuice ATC

For Hatter ATC
Visible Image Mad Hatter Stamp Set for the HA HA on background 

One last picture for you of them both together


I can not wait to do a few more I may even have to do a full set of both with the different characters ;) Keep a look out for those.

Why not check out all of he awesome Digi Stamps available on the Etsy shop VeraLaneStudio

Xx The Crafty Bat xX 




4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to receive the Hatter! Both are absolutely adorable! Love em!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can not wait for you to get him :) Still in shock you asked me lol xx

      Delete
  2. This are wonderful!
    Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julia so glad you like them :) Hugs x

      Delete