Monday 8 May 2017

My First Crop

Hi Crafters :)

I hope everyone is well and had a lovely weekend. My weekend was fab I attended my first ever Crop and it was the first one close to me.

It was organised by Carolyn Summers (Cal) and she did an absolutely amazing job, the whole day was fantastic I really enjoyed myself, I got to go along with my bestie Laura and we both also got to meet a friend of ours from Facebook Jane, It was so nice to finally meet Jane and Cal in person. It was also lovely to meet other like minded crafty people who were also very friendly and welcoming and I am sure will be come friends :)

The crop ran from 10am until 4pm so we had lots of time to craft have a chat with everyone swap ideas and more. Before the day I was chatting to Cal about the Oxide inks and she asked if I would show her them at the Crop, I agreed happily. So the day came and in the afternoon I got my Oxide inks out and it turned into a little demo, it went down a storm everyone loved it and complimented on how well I showed them off and answered all questions :D 

I did manage to get some makes done and took some pictures. One of the makes I will include a picture of here but the other two pieces will be done as separate blog posts.

 Here is my little workstation for the day :) Yes that is my custom UglyDori TN on the table ;)




Even though it was a small gathering with it being the first one local to me It was a fab day all round and I can not wait for the next one eeeeekkk. 

Here is one of the little makes I did on the day, a cute little Handbag Gift bag. The products used to make this were as follows: Falling In Love Designer Series Paper (Retired), Gift Box Punch Board (Retiring and Reduced), Elegant Eggplant Card Stock, Tombow Glue, Bone Folder, Velcro Dots. All products linked will take you to my Stampin' Up! Store where you can purchase them 24/7.



Myself and Cal got hatting before the Crop and on the day of the Crop and we have arranged for me to do some classes/workshops at the crop which I am really looking forward to doing and I shall of cause keep you all posted on when they will be, what class it is and so on.

I just want to say one last thing.... A big thank you to Cal for such a brilliant day and for making me feel so welcome oh and Thank you so much for the Crop Prize :D 

Xx The Crafty Bat xX

No comments:

Post a Comment