Friday 26 May 2017

Scrapping4fun Challenge #91 Soft Colours

Hi Crafters

Today I am sharing with you my DT inspiration piece for the next challenge over at Scrapping4fun Challenges blog.

The theme for this challenge is Soft Colours (Anything Goes)

Here is my piece... Inspire Mixed Media Art Canvas 


To make this mixed media art canvas I used the following products:
20 x 20cm Canvas
Gesso
Modelling Paste
Iridescent Medium Gel
Glass Bead Gel
Paper Roses
Dylusions Mica Spray - Tempting Turquoise
Dylusions Mica Spray -Bubblegum Pink
Cosmic Shimmer Vintage Ink Spray - Clover
Cosmic Shimmer Vintage Ink Spray - Purple Orchid
Distress Ink Mica Spray - Silver 
Craft Sensations Deco Stencil - Medallion
Deco Art Urban Ink Stencil
Palette Knives

Here are some more pictures of my canvas including some close up shots:

In these pictures you can see the Iridescent shine.


Close up of the medallion done with modelling paste

Close up of the Inspire wording done with iridescent paste

Close up of the paper roses

Close up of the Glass bead gel medium


I hope this has given you some inspiration for this challenge and I look forward to seeing your entry into the challenge. I must admit the pictures really do not do this piece any justice the colours are so soft and subtle in person I absolutely love how this all came together.


Xx The Crafty Bat xX


2 comments:

  1. beautiful textures and a lovely mixed media card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful mixed media canvas, love the texture
    Thank you for your DT Creations at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Hugs
    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete