Thursday 22 June 2017

Crafty Bat's Paper Shares

Hi All.

I thought I would do a quick post with you all to share with you all the NEW Crafty Bats Paper Shares is NOW AVAILABLE.. All information about the Paper Shares can be found HERE

So I thought I would also include a couple of videos so you can see the Designer Series Paper and Speciality Designer Series Paper better.

First we have Designer Series Paper




Next is the Speciality Designer Series Paper



So would you love to own all these papers???? Well of cause you would and to buy every single pack would be over £100.... So this is where you need my very own Paper Shares so go on over and check it out NOW!!! I look forward to hearing from you.

This is only available within the UK. Sorry to all those of you outside of the UK but at the moment I am unable to take orders from outside of the UK.

Xx The Crafty Bat xX

No comments:

Post a Comment