Saturday 1 July 2017

Flip Book - June Pickle Pack

Hi All

Today's blog post is to share with you my first DT make with the June Pickle Pack from the wonderful Pickle Paper Patch.

This Flip Book has been made using some of the products from the kit which I shall list after the pictures.












The products from the kit that I have used are as follows: 
7 sheets of the 12 x 12 papers
Gold Satin Ribbon
Dovecraft Gems
Die Cut Shapes (pack of 52 acetate and metallics)

Additional products used (not in the kit)
Paper Trimmer
Score Board
Black Soot Distress Ink
Velcro Dots
Scallop Tag Topper Punch

As you can see I have only used a small selection from the kit not counting 7 sheets out of the 8 of the 12 x 12 papers. I still have plenty left to make more projects which are coming very soon. The bows that I have included on the inside on an acetate tag and on the front of the flip book have been made out of the left over pieces of the papers that are in the kit.

I hope you have enjoyed seeing this flip book and it inspires you to give it a go or better still to get your hands on this fantastic kit, They are selling out fast and there is only a few left now, you will not be disappointed.

You can also find Pickle Paper Patch on Facebook and become a follower of the Pickle Paper Patch Blog

Thank you for stopping by and taking a look at my first Design Team make for Pickle Paper Patch.


Kelly
Xx The Crafty Bat xX



2 comments: