Thursday 31 August 2017

Brotherly Love

Hi all

Today I have another scrapbook layout to share with you all, this one is the one I briefly mentioned in my last scrapbook layout post.


Another difficult layout to do but needed to be done as the pictures used are filled with cherished memories.

So here is my Brotherly Love Layout


I have kept this layout simple as I felt it did not need much doing to it as the pictures speak for them selves. The top left hand picture is of my Hubby To Be and his little brother Sandor who is the youngest, and the bottom right picture is of hubby to be's little brother Sandor and his younger brother David who we suddenly lost on 16th August 2016.

So as you can imagine this was such a hard and upsetting layout to do but It felt the right time to do it. Now for some close up pictures of the layout.




I thought these Tim Holtz Small Talk stickers fitted really well with this layout.

I have used some retired Stampin' Up! products on this layout, the retired products I have used are Urban Underground Designer Series Papers and Urban Embellishments.

I hope you have enjoyed seeing this layout and it inspires you to scrap those happy memories of lost loved ones. Always remember do not feel bad for not doing these sort of layouts as of yet, you will do them when you feel ready.

Kelly
Xx The Crafty Bat xX


No comments:

Post a Comment