Tuesday 29 August 2017

Ice Steam Steampunkers Dream

Hi all

Today I am sharing with you all my latest piece which has been done for the August Bloobel Progressive Challenge.

Lisa is an amazing artist and I love ALL of her digi stamps so to get to work with them each month for the progressive challenge is so enjoyable.

This month Lisa designed some Ice Cream Digis' all different and all awesome, when It came to choosing which one I wanted to use for this challenge it was so tough but in the end Ice Cream Steam won for me, So here we have my creation


I absolutely LOVE Steampunk so of cause when I spotted this image I just had to get it and use it for the challenge.

To do this card I used the following products:
Ice Cream Steam Digi Stamp
Spectrum Noir Markers
Tim Holtz Gears Die
Factor 42 - Ironworks by Kaisercraft
Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
Kraft Card Stock
5x7 Card
Scissors
Tobow Glue
Foam Pads
Sequins

I fussy cut the Ironworks 12 x 12 paper down so I could place the pieces into different sections onto the card and layered some up on foam pads and glued others down to give it a 3D look. I also used my scissors to distress the edges on the paper. The sentiment was typed out, printed cut out and then I used Vintage Photo Distress ink.

I hope this inspires you to get involved in the progressive challenge for September, you can find all the challenge information on the Bloobel Facebook Group HERE.

Kelly
Xx The Crafty Bat xX

1 comment:

  1. Great Steampunk card and love the strawberry ice-cream and B.paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete