Tuesday 5 September 2017

Christmas Diaroma

Hi lovelies

Today I have a Christmas make to share with you all, Yes I said Christmas hehe.

So here we have one of my recent makes a lovely Diaroma card, which also folds flat for ease of posting


As you can see the background is showing a lovely Northern Lights night sky over the hills which has been achieved using inks, stampin' sponges and a stencil for the hills.

Here is a side on view of the card


This card has been made by using the following products:
Carols Of Christmas Bundle (Stamp set and Framelit Dies) save 10%

All of the above items have been linked and will take you to that item in my Stampin' Up! Store only the UK can buy from my store I am afraid. Don't forget to use this months code WSSJJRH6 and get a free gift from me. The code is only to be used on any orders of a minimum value of £25 excluding shipping.

I hope you have enjoyed seeing one of my recent creations using some of the NEW products from the Autumn/Winter Catalogue.

Kelly
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment