Sunday 17 September 2017

Spellicious Tall Envelope Mini Album

Hi all

Today I have a new product make to share with you all which I have made for a Halloween/Samhain market night I am honoured to be taking part in. 

Here is one of two mini albums I have made for this event



On the front cover I have used some beautiful ephemera which is apart of the Spellcast range which matches the papers I have used for this album. I have also added on some stunning handmade flowers by Petal Lu and a lovely latch.
When the album is opened up this is how it looks


Now lets take a look inside this album














As you can see some of the stunning papers in this album have beautiful gold foiling on them and I have to admit my favourite papers out of this range are the rose and spider web paper and the moths, the pictures really do not do these papers justice.

The album features some flip out parts which are maginatized and each part has an insert so there is even more room to add your pictures, journal-ling, keepsakes or what ever you like. It would make a lovely Spell Mini Album to keep them safe.

This album will be available to be purchased in the Halloween/Samhain Market night 


Here is where you will find the Market Night. I hope you will join us and take a look at all the stunning handmade creations which are up for sale for this event. 

Xx The Crafty Bat xX





1 comment: